Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ready

As much as Reed and I love our mothers... we are ready to be alone in our new house. When we moved from WI my mom flew in to help out with little chick (i.e. keep her entertained so that we could unpack boxes, etc) then drove to NE with us- she stayed with us for 3 full weeks. Then two days after my mom left, Reed's mom came for two weeks. No offense to either of them but that is a long time to have company. It will be nice just be able to have our own routine and adjust to our house and our new life in Lincoln.

We had a big Friday night, well KR and I did.



Shortly after we moved here I heard the Wiggles were coming to town- for those of your who don't know who they are... google them! Little chick loves them. Reed and his mom didn't go, it was just a mommy/daughter thing. I was fully prepared to endure 2 hours of pain but I can honestly say that is one of the best times I've had. Not because I enjoy listening to the Wiggles sing and dance but because K sang and danced the WHOLE time... she was in hog heaven and it was so much fun to watch her. We moved from our seats (which were about 10 rows back on the floor) to right in the middle of the action at the stage.


The most exciting part of it all is that she got to meet 3 of the 4 Wiggles and give them high fives! She was so excited and hasn't quit talking about it. It was tons of fun and worth every penny.

No comments: