Monday, September 13, 2010

Updates to the farm house

I'm posting pictures of KRs room even though we didn't make changes (I was walking around taking pictures of the house and K wanted me to take pictures of her room too) -just moved her stuff in... which all happened to be pink. The walls were already pink, those blinds were there and that "fabulous" carpet was already in there... lucky us!! :-/ I would love to paint her walls white & but she loves it and that is all that matters, right??

Her room from the door:

From her closet:


Living room- duck hunting border and paint on the bottom half... yes the carpet is green:

Another view of the living room... I hate the carpet but we couldn't talk them into changing it because it's actually in pretty good shape:

Living room after:

Another view of living room:



Dining room view from kitchen... nasty peeling wallpaper:


Dining room view from front door:

Same view of the dining room from the front door after wallpaper was taken down and wood paneling was painted:



Here is the kitchen (looking into the dining room) before we painted:

Here is the kitchen after painting & new carpet (looking into the dining room):
Another kitchen view... oh how I'd love to paint the cabinets!


There you go...

1 comment:

Lonnie said...

I like the new dining table! :)