Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Showers & Easter Bunnies

We spent the most wonderful Easter weekend Memphis, TN with my sister, brother-in-law, mom, my Cowboy, and little girl! We had a great time! Brief run down of our 4 day weekend: shopped, went to a Grizzles/Suns game, ate good BBQ & drank sweet tea, threw my sister a baby shower, played Easter Bunny, decorated my niece's room... and loved every minute of it.

*Kristin, KR, Mom, and Me*

We had finger foods, punch, and CUPCAKES at the shower! Yummy!
I also had the girls decorate bibs and onesies for McKenna. I think they turned out cute!

1 comment:

Meg said...

What a great blog! Thank you so much for following me!
I love, love, LOVE the shower pictures and CUPCAKES!!! I LOVE cupcakes!! The name McKenna rocks too! I can't wait to read more, keep up the good work and God Bless!