Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Then there is my sister's kid. ;-)


Exhibit A:  


Look at my sweet child taking care of her little cousin



It melts your heart, right?  She loves her! 

Exhibit B:

Now take a look at Kristin's kid below:


Going in for the kill... 


Poor K.Rae never saw it coming.  Let me just say she is her mother's daughter! 


I guess it's okay now... they are besties again! 


Here she is taking out a nice little boy too...  


Just saying. Don't let their sweet smiles fool you.... they are wiry!!!  


*******************************
The reason Kailee and I made the quick trip to Memphis because Miss MK was having a party... it was so much fun to be there!!!  I cannot believe she is 4 years old! 




And of course we came to see this sweet little one!!!! I did this all weekend and it was wonderful!!! 

No comments: