Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bless her little heart

I figured it was time for another post- it's been a while now! I don't have anything super exciting to blog about but since I'm home from work today I thought I would do an update.


First, KRae is sick today- running nose, awful cough, she didn't sleep more then 1 hour at a time last night then would wake up coughing and sneezing! Which means mommy didn't get to sleep either, the only way she would sleep last night was if I slept with her... today she is not much better but still going strong. I was really hoping for a nap by now but no such luck.



Mater is fitting into our family really nicely. K adores him and he is going to be a wonderful babysitter! :-) If K could get over her cold we'd be out there!!


 trying to talk Mater into coming with her instead of eating all the grass.
We went on a walk with him and had a picnic for supper.


Mater wasn't too happy about this

I can't believe it's already the 12th of October, I absoulety love this month! The weather, the colors of fall, all the wonderful birthdays! My father-in-law, my best friend from the past 15 years, my great-aunt Chris will be 96 on the 18th (yes, she still drives and gets around just fine!!), my sister-in-law, Uncle, and of course mine and K's! I can't believe me little peeper will be 3 this year. I've had so much fun buying her gifts and planning out fab birthday weekend! It's even better this year because she gets what it is all about. I love it!


Mums!




So much for nice fall weather, we woke up to 3 inches on Saturday

No worries though, it melted by the afternoon!! Yay!

No comments: