Sunday, October 10, 2010

Preggo Update

*** Typed this up last Sunday but never got around to posting it***

I should have started this much earlier and did write some things down in a pregnancy journal but I've decided to do a weekly (or probably bi-weekly) update on how things are going in the world of baby boy Tuttle.

DATE: October 10, 2010

How far along: 23 weeks tomorrow

Total Weight Gained: 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I can still fit in to some of my regular pants and survive the day. Others though I could still squeeze in have been retired for the next several months.….still wearing regular shirts with some maternity ones thrown in there too

Sleep: doing better the past couple of weeks. In order to (at least attempt) not to wake up to pee in the middle of the night I'm not drinking anything within 1.5 hours of bedtime and peeing at least twice before bed. Sometimes this works... sometimes it doesn't.

Best Moment of the Week: Kailee singing to the baby- ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Movement: oh yes….always! Though I've noticed he is really active around 8:45-9:30pm and also around 1-2ish in the afternoon.

Food Craving: Cereal... I would eat cereal right now for 3 meals a day. My poor family.

Food Aversions: not really any that weren't there before

Morning Sickness: nada, I feel fine

Gender: BOY!

Symptoms: my back hurts! After sitting in my chair at work for an extended period of time and by bedtime at night it's pretty bad.

What I miss: shopping for normal clothes and sleeping through the night!!!

What I'm looking forward to: going to NM and seeing Lizzy pregnant too! Two pregnant woman in one house... her husband is lucky he'll be out of town.

Picture: To come

No comments: