Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's the little things about being a mom

Today has been a wonderful Mother's Day... even though at the moment I am sitting on the couch just lounging (K is asleep and Reed is working all day). I woke up this morning to Reed making breakfast. I then crawled into bed and cuddled with K. I told Reed I was going to take a bath real quick and KRae went to add bubbles... because really, what's a bath without bubbles!?!? Later I got a pedicure and manicure... from K. Rae of course! It's the little things... I don't care about fancy gifts or a day of pampering, I just wanted to spend it with my little girl. It's the "I wuv you mama", the smiles, and giggles... nothing could be better.

I did buy myself a gift last week though.... the new Coach outlet opened and I just couldn't pass up a new purse! ;-)

No comments: