Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My best friend's wedding

I spent the past 3 days in Cruces... it was a whirlwind trip and now I'm sick because apparently I can't hang anymore! haha. Here is the breakdown of my weekend:

Thursday-

3:30am (Central Time): Woke for work

4:30am- arrived at work

9:00am- watched the clock and tried to keep myself busy

12pm: Left work

**Ran errands like crazy, tanned, walmart, etc.

6:00pm- set in traffic in Chicago wondering if we (me and the puppy) were going to make our flight.... damn Chicago!

6:30pm- arrive at airport... run from parking spot to ticket counter

7:00pm- flew out of Chicago (2 hour drive from our house)

7:05pm- Heard little Joe (lab puppy) crying underneath in the Cargo area.... wheew! He made it on! Now I can relax

10:00pm- Arrive in Cruces after my sister inlaw picked me up from the airport

10:05pm- started drinking with some of my best friends!! Then off to the bar....

Friday
4:30am (MTN time)- Lizzy and I finally stopped talking and passed out!! I miss my friend!
7:30am- Woke... not sure why?

10:00-12: Mani/Pedi with Lizzy!!! the only time we relaxed!

12:00-5pm- ran wedding errands

6:00-10:00pm- Rehearsal & rehearsal dinner

10:05pm- headed back to the hotel room.... we were pooped!
11:00pm- Decided we wanted to go to the bar!!!

Saturday

3:30am- Sleep

6:30 am- Wake....again, why??

8:00-3:00 wedding stuff.... de-stressing the Bride!

3:00pm- Lizzy got her hair done... I decided to too. My hair looked awful and Lizzy's sister then had to redo it!

7:30pm- WEDDING! Lizzy was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!!!


11:00pm- Myself and a few other friends decided it was back to the bar for us!

Sunday
2:45am- get dropped off at Traci's house

3:00am- Sleep?

4:45am- Wake.....

5:00 am- Leave for airport

7:00am- Fly home to my husby and little girl!

It was a quick trip and I'm absolutely exhausted but it was worth every second! I spent quality time with my bestie and got to see some of my favorite girls!!!




















No comments: