Saturday, May 9, 2009

News that I can' t share with anyone...

I may be moving!!!!! Woohoo! My boss told me on Thursday that there is a possible promotion and transfer available for me. (with Nestle Purina... management moves around a lot so I've been awaiting this news) The job would be in Crete, NE (which is only a town of 7,000) but we'd live in Lincoln.

It's not a 100% thing yet. The Crete location is trying to create this new position because they really need someone else. We are trying not to get our hopes up but it's hard because we are both just READY to get out of Wisconsin... this place is NOT for us. The bad thing is that Reed just got a big promo/raise and we were hoping to save lots of money with this increased income. I have not doubt that he will find something he loves there though.

Since none of my coworkers don't know this blog I figured this is a good place to share it without really letting anyone know! haha.

No comments: