Friday, December 31, 2010

Peace Out 2010

I almost didn't blog about the New Year. Everyone's blogs end up being the same thing... where did the year go... I did this/went here ... next year I'm going to do this... really? Does anyone care about your resolutions besides you? Nope, not really... they are just pretending being nice. Don't get me wrong I'm about to do the same thing but know that I'm the only one who cares and the only one it really affects. I'm doing it because just like my loving super sarcastic sister KFun I enjoy talking about myself blogging. So, sit back and enjoy a trip back through my 2010 and the big plans for 2011.

First and foremost, 2010 was a great year for me! Here it is in pictures:

My cute little goof ball!


New Mexico in January


Superbowl Sunday

We had lots of snow!

Easter

Husby found me a pony!

Reed did lots of hunting this year


We moved!! Check out our new view!


Lots of riding this summer


KRae made (and so did I) new friends!


It's a boy!! Whoop Whoop!
We are all excited to welcome the little cowboy to our family!


Pumpkin Patch

Business trip to Saint Louie where I got to see my friends from WI!

Too cute
Prepping for her party with Mammaw.
We got spend so much time with my mom this year!!

Little peeper turned four!!


Great weekend in Cruces visiting as many friends as possible,
eating yummy food, and hanging out with Bestie!

Moving on up!!
I got a promotion!

K got to see the ocean for the first time over Thanksgiving.
We got to see family we haven't seen in years, it was great!!!

Peeper and McK snuggling.

KR became a cheerleader (minus me- it runs deep in her blood) and loves it!


We spent the best Christmas warm and cozy just the three of us!

What do I want for 2011? Good question!

I hope everyone's year is blessed and that you/yours are happy and healthy!

2 comments:

Linda said...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!

Kristin said...

Dang! Now I want to do a "year in pics" post. Great. More sleep I'm about to lose posting it.